This March, acclaimed Sex and the City author Candace Bushnell brings her one-woman Off Broadway show, True Tales of Sex, Success, and Sex and the City, to the cosmo-pink ballroom of Cape May’s historic Congress Hall.
Stay the weekend and join Candace for a welcome reception on the Friday night of your arrival, where—in the elegance of Congress Hall’s fabulous Harrison Room—you'll join the author for a Q&A and book signing of her 2019 novel Is There Still Sex in the City?. The book is a pull-no-punches social commentary that looks at love and life from all angles—marriage and children, divorce and bereavement, as well as the very real pressures on women to maintain their youth and have it all—all told with the razor-sharp wit of a pioneering pop-culture icon.
On Saturday evening, take your seat for a delicious three-course dinner in the Ballroom, where Candace will take the stage to perform her smash-hit one-woman show, True Tales of Sex, Success, and Sex and the City. Join the original Carrie Bradshaw on a whirlwind tour of New York City, from Studio 54 to the Lipstick Jungle and beyond, sharing her remarkable stories of fashion, literature and sex while pouring cosmos in Manolos.
Included in our overnight package:
- Deluxe Overnight Accommodations in Cape May
- Two Copies of Candace Bushnell's 2019 novel, Is There Still Sex in the City?, waiting for you in your guest room
- A Welcome Party on the Friday night of your arrival, where you'll join author Candace Bushnell for a Q&A and book signing
- Two Tickets to True Tales of Sex, Success, and Sex and the City, Candace Bushnell's Saturday Night one-woman show in the Ballroom on Saturday Night*
- Tickets include a delicious Three-Course Dinner in the Ballroom during the performance
- Valet Parking, with in and out privileges, for the entirety of your stay
Book Your Stay
Call to Book: (888) 944-1816
Please call our Reservations Specialists directly to book this exciting package at Congress Hall: (888) 944-1816
Live locally, or just want to come down for the day? We're excited to offer a la carte tickets for Candace's Saturday evening show in the Ballroom. Click here to learn more.
*Additional guests can be added to your reservation as a Stay Enhancement during the time of booking.
Subject to availability and change. Packages cannot be applied to existing reservations or promotions.