VILLAGE GARDEN ROOMS
With a private garden, picnic table, and classic teak seating, our Garden Rooms are a breath of fresh air—inside and out. Each room features hints of nautical style, one plush queen or king bed, a bathtub or shower, and a roomy floor plan. (Complimentary portable beds are available with Queen Garden Rooms.) It’s the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach or taking in the sights of the region.View Floorplan book now
VILLAGE DOG-FRIENDLY ROOMS
Prefer to bring your dog along on vacation? Your pup is welcome to join you in one of our dog-friendly Village Garden Rooms. With maximum accessibility for the whole family, these rooms are located on the first floor with plush queen or king-size beds. The clean décor and classic style ensures that both you and your dog will feel right at home. Call 844-227-6672 to reserve your dog-friendly room on our “Travels with Charley” package.View Floorplan dog policy
With a private gate leading directly to the pool area, our Harbor rooms are a spacious and comfortable spot for a family holiday or romantic getaway. Choose from two deluxe queen beds or one king bed to make the charming sea-inspired room work best for your vacation. Read a book or enjoy a meal on the private patio.View Floorplan book now
Located steps away from the pool area, this comfortable and chic suite features soothing colors and designer fixtures. Sleep deeply in the plush king size bed in the private bedroom or relax in the expansive living room, complete with a pull-out sofa bed. The private patio is the perfect place for two (or four) to relax before heading out to enjoy all the area has to offer.View Floorplan book now
HARBOR LOFT SUITES
Enjoy a stunning harbor view from one of our double-height Loft Rooms. With a generously sized living room featuring a pull-out sofa bed and a sleeping loft with a king bed, these family-friendly rooms are beautiful and convenient. Each room is filled with natural light and includes a private deck with comfortable outdoor teak seating for lounging and dining.View Floorplan book now
THE BARON’S SUITE
Blue skies and harbor-views fill the windows of the double-height living room (which features a pull-out sofa bed) in our Baron’s Suite. The suite is decorated with a charming nautical style and a classic waterfront palette of grays, blues, and white. Enjoy the privacy of a sleeping loft, as well as a separate bedroom, each with a heavenly king size bed. End the day by lingering over a glass of wine on your very own private deck.View Floorplan book now
Sorry, there are no current specials.
Dog Procedures & Policies
Pet-friendly rooms are limited and not available online.
Call to book: (844) 227-6672
To ensure that all of our guests enjoy their time at Baron's Cove, here are some rules we require when staying with your dog.
Dog Reservations / Registration
We have a limited number of dog-friendly rooms available each night and they must be booked ahead by calling 1-844-227-6672. During the reservation process you should let the reservation agent know you will be traveling with a dog (up to 50lbs per room) so we can ensure we have a dog-friendly room available. All dogs must be registered at the front desk upon arrival. If a guest is found to have an unregistered dog in a non-dog room, a $300 cleaning fee will be applied to room folio plus a $200 nightly dog rate (Friday of Memorial Day Weekend –Labor Day) $100 nightly dog rate (all other nights).
Travels with Charley Dog Package
All guests traveling with a dog must book the Travels with Charley dog package. The package includes breakfast for two daily, plus the Baron’s Cove Dog Welcome Kit. While on the property we want to make sure your dog is just as comfortable as you are. If you are staying with your dog, we have a dog kit available for your use.
The Welcome Kit includes:
- Use of Baron’s Cove dog bed
- Use of food and water bowls with floor mat
- “Dog in room” door hanger
- Disposable waste bags – 3 per day
- Baron’s Cove Frisbee - yours to keep!
- Plus a special dog treat
I hereby agree to the following regulations and conditions while staying at the Baron’s Cove with my dog:
- I agree to keep my dog on a leash at all times while in public areas and to maintain control over my dog at all times.
- I agree to keep my dog out of the pool area and out of the pool.
- I agree to pick up all waste left by my dog on the property.
- I agree to secure my dog in owner-supplied crate at all times when left unattended in room. You may contact me via cell phone if there is a problem.
- I agree to hang the “Dog In Room” door hanger on the exterior door at all times.
- I agree to schedule cleaning time with the front desk in advance so I can be present with my crated dog during cleaning or take my dog out during room cleaning.
- I agree to notify the front desk when leaving the pet unattended in the guest room regarding the duration I will be away
- I agree to prevent noise or any other disturbance by my dog, in the interest of other guests.
- Dogs may not be bathed in guest room tubs/showers.
- agree to pay for any additional cleaning, repairs or damage should they be required and authorize the hotel to charge my credit card for such charges, even if they are discovered following my departure from the hotel.
- I agree that, should my dog create any disturbances, which cause complaints to be made to the hotel by other occupants or personnel of the hotel, at the request of the hotel manager, I shall immediately make arrangements to house my dog elsewhere outside the hotel. If that is not an option, I may be requested to leave the hotel, forfeiting all fees and room charges for my entire stay.
- I agree to follow all city ordinances in regard to where and when I can take my dog.
31 W. Water Street
New York, 11963
From Google Maps:View Google Map & Enter Your Starting Point
From Specific Points
Hampton Jitney: Take the Montauk line to Sag Harbor www.hamptonjitney.com, enjoy a quick stroll or arrange with the hotel for pick up. Walk South to Spring Street, turn right towards the water, make a right onto Garden Street, then a left onto Water Street. The resort is on the left.
Ferry: Cross Sound Ferry from New London, CT. www.longislandferry.com
Rail: Take the Long Island Rail Road to Bridgehampton, then a 4-mile taxi ride to the resort. Call: (718) 217-LIRR
press & media inquiries: