Seasonal Events : Past Events
November 29 thru December 31, 2013Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Escape to the North Pole this Holiday Season as Congress Hall’s Grand Lawn is transformed into a magical winter wonderland. Explore unique gifts from over twenty vendors in our enchanted shopping village. Sip on a cozy cup of hot cocoa and enjoy special seasonal treats as you mosey on over to Santa’s Workshop. There you will find the elves creating personalized Santa hats for visitors young and old. All aboard the Congress Hall Express! You won’t want to miss the train ride as it travels around Cape May’s North Pole.
Every weekend is a new adventure, and every Sunday is a new performance on our Veranda. Enjoy local performance groups as they participate in Congress Hall’s Winter Wonderland Concert Series. As the temperatures cool in Cape May, experience the warmth of the Holiday Season at Congress Hall’s Winter Wonderland! Open Friday through Sunday, November 29th – December 22nd.
- Festive Holiday Decorations
- Tree Lighting Ceremony & Holiday Concert on Dec. 6th
- Breakfast with Santa
- Gingerbread House Making
- Story Time with Mrs. Claus
- Santa’s Workshop
- Ride the Congress Hall Express & Carousel
- Holiday Shopping Village (with over 20 specialty vendors)
- Holiday Ceramics (Saturdays 11:30am-2:30pm)
- Winter Wonderland Concert Series
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Friday, November 29th: GRAND OPENING! Open 9am-9pm
- Fridays: 5pm-9pm
- Saturdays: 9am-10pm
- Sundays: 10am-7pm
December 26th-30th Winter Wonderland will be open from 1pm-7pm. On December 31st, Winter Wonderland is open for business from 1pm to 9pm in anticipation of the New Year!